At Lunchtime Leaders sponsored by Abaton Consulting, we discussed Search Engine Optimization. Here is were you can get your copy of Introduction to Search Engine Optimization as a PDF.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) was a great topic. Here are the topics we covered:
- What is SEO and how do we improve page ranking
- The Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- The difference between On-site SEO and Off-Site SEO
- Selecting, using, and maintaining Keywords and Trailing Phrases
- The importance of quality website content
- Search-friendly domain names
- Search-friendly URLs
- Search-friendly filenames
- The importance of HTML as related to SEO (Page Titles, Page Descriptions, Anchors Tags, Image Tags, Headings)
- How to use Sitemap.XML and Robots.txt
- Link Exchanging
- Buying SEO services
- The importance of using Directory Listings
- Article Writing and Syndication
- The importance of Blogging and participating online
- Social Media and it’s relationship to SEO
Stewart Savage is the owner of Abaton Consulting which provides website design, WordPress maintenance, and SEO services to small businesses and non-profits in the form of technology management, web design services, social media, and professional development. Abaton Consulting is located in downtown Davis, Ca and provides services to Yolo, Solano, and Sacramento counties.
Follow Stewart Savage on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/StewartSavage or by Liking Abaton Consulting on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/AbatonConsulting.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest website news and information from Abaton Consulting.