Gift Card Quick Links
Abaton Consulting proudly accepts Davis Downtown Egift Cards powered by Yiftee.
Is the new Davis Downtown Gift Card more fun than a basket of kittens? Not sure. We will just have to find out as Davis Downtown has brought back the ever-popular, local business supporting, Davis Downtown gift card…in electronic format.
Out with the old system
That’s right. The old system of gift cards that used physical plastic cards is long gone.
- No longer do you have to purchase the card online and either wait for it to be mailed to you or bike or drive down to the Davis Downtown Business Association’s (DDBA) office pick up a physical card.
- No longer do you have to remember to put the gift card in your wallet before enjoying a night out in downtown Davis.
- No Longer do you have to dig through your kitchen drawers to find the physical gift card that has been hiding since last Christmas or the last high school graduation.
New Gift Card System
Yes. The Davis Downtown Gift Card has returned in a new electronic format.
The new digital gift card, also know as an “egift card,” is powered by Yifteee. Yiftee specialized in providing egift card solutions to local communities. Yiftee egift cards are designed to be redeemed ONLY at local business that participate in the local gift card program. This type of localized gift card program allows people to patronize multiple businesses while helping keep local dollars local. A true boost to the economy.
The DDBA is managing the Yiftee program for businesses located in downtown Davis.
How it Works
Purchasing a DDBA egift card powered by Yiftee is easy.
- Visit Yiftee online https://app.yiftee.com/gift-card/davis-downtown.
- Select the value of the gift card from the options listed or choose a custom amount from $5 to $250 dollars.
- Choose your recipient and send egift card information via email or text message.
- The recipient can then use the egift card to purchase item, up to the authorized amount, at any participating Davis business.
Purchase your DDBA Egift Card
Now that you understand how the gift card works, purchase your egift cards and send them to you friends and family so they can start using their cards at local businesses.
Custom Product Portrait Photography
Enhance your website or personal portfolio with custom photography from Stewart Savage Photography
Now that you purchased gift cards and sent them to your best friends and families, now is the time to let them know where the egift cards can be used.
The cards can’t be used at just any business. The egift cards can only be used at select locations. Since this program is sponsored by the DDBA, participating business locations are all in downtown Davis. This is what makes the Yiftee community egift card so beneficial to our local economy; local dollars are spent locally.
Yiftee has a map that lists the Davis Downtown participating businesses along with their contact information and website. So grab your phone and head to your favorite downtown business.
(Note: the map is a bit of a piece of $&%*. On the map I viewed, the map pins are not in the correct location; they show businesses on the opposite side of the street. The map pins from multiple businesses are in the same spot making it virtually impossible to select pins for the business in similar locations.)
Business Not Listed?
Is your favorite local business not showing on the map and not participating in the Davis Downtown egift card program? Well, that can be easily fixed. Let that business know that they can join at any time. Simply contact Davis Downtown and asked to join the growing list of participating businesses.
Check your balance
Nothing can be more frustrating than going to a local business, trying to use your Davis Downtown (Yiftee) egift card, and having the transaction declined.
Real pain, right?
Well, to prevent that from happening, Yiftee has an online method of checking your current balance on your gift card.
It is easy to do, too. Here are the steps.
- Visit the Yiftee website
- Enter your 16-digit egift card number
- Select the “Check Balance” button
DDBA Gift Card Special Offer
Abaton Consulting/Stewart Savage Photography proudly accepts the new Davis Downtown egift card.
As a thank you for supporting the program and local businesses, I am offering a 20% discount on my Business Basic Studio Headshot Session to customers who use the Davis Downtown egift cards to pay (in full or in part) for the photography session*.
Show your support for local businesses by purchasing and using the new egift cards.
Schedule your Business Basic – Studio Headshot Session today!
* Discount only applies to the pricing of the Business Basic Studio Headshot Session. Discount does not apply to other headshot packages, additional images, retouching, or other services.
The Fine Print
I’m sure you have a lot of questions about the Davis Downtown egift card program. The information provided here is merely an overview of the egift card program available through Davis Downtown. You may be interested in getting the full picture.
Well, the best thing you can do is visit the source. Here are the two places to look.
Thank you for supporting local businesses.